Saturday, March 15, 2014

Still

I begin to wonder how long it takes before it even starts to sink in that I have to readjust to a new way of life.

I still look at his photo and find it impossible to believe it isn't all a bad dream.

I still think, hope, wish, that I'll wake up and everything will be okay.

I still scream at the universe for taking him away from me. I scream at myself for not finding some way to prevent it. I scream at him for leaving me alone.

I wonder how long it takes before I begin to accept that this is reality.

*sigh*

In the meantime I should consider what to write on the main blog, and what direction I might want to take this one in. And I should consider what direction I want to take my life in. That's a toughie as well.

Ramblings from four and a half months along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment